Monday, February 11, 2013

PetSave Project


PetSave project

made possible through grants
A dozen animal shelters
Together, these shelters have rescued
homeless pets
increasing power of social media          
social media and the Internet
raise funds and awareness
ongoing support and training
animal cruelty investigations
48-hour online fundraiser
low-cost spay/neuter clinics
an umbrella organization
adoption/surrender services
"shine a flashlight"

Work Cited
http://www.unionleader.com/article/20130211/NEWS01/130219875&source=RSS

3 comments:

  1. I like how you turned something that was informational and grouped the words in such a way that it appeals to the reader on an emotional level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though this topic can be sensitive, I enjoyed reading it because of your choice of where and when to place sentences and information. I like how you also included the different ways society is attempting to solve this issue. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really interesting topic, Kayla. I think you captured it well from an informational aspect. I wonder how this message might be highlighted or altered if we added in other sources. How might certain songs change this or make it more emotional? The first song that popped into my head was that Sarah MacLaughlin song "Angel" that they always play with the ASPCA commercials. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete