Danielle Woods
During the group project I learned allot about how different photographers took different pictographs for what they saw. I also really liked being in the group. while we were in the group we were able to exchange ideas and it was much easier to stand up and talk to the class when you are not the only one standing up.
I agree I think being able to talk in a group made it easier to expand our ideas about the photographs and help each other learn more. It was very comfortable in our group and I also think the presentation went very smoothly. I also learned a lot about how photographers took different pictures. They all take pictures on how they view life and different people at that time and it really shows their different personalities. Our photographer for example had a lot of pictures of positive jobs and farms. He also included many of cars focusing on the wealth.
ReplyDelete