I'm not sure exactly what topic we should go with but I think it should be in the 20th century because there will just be so much more to work with we could incorporate videos and blogs? What do you guys think?
I totally agree. I was going to say either that or something relating to the 21st century because it would be much more relevant to us and our classmates. There are still so many hardships and citizenship issues that women, Native Americans, and African Americans face today. I kind of like the idea of going with women's rights. Of course we would have to narrow it down to labor or health care or something but I think the 20th century was a huge time for women historically.
I think that both of you have a great idea! I definitely think narrowing our topic down to the 20th or 21st century is a smart route to go. For many reasons, like you mentioned before we would have a wide selection of media pieces we could use, as well as maybe including one example from anywhere in the past. Kayla is right, there are still so many hardships going on in the world today and I believe we can all easily decide on a topic involving any of the examples Kayla listed and we can then narrow it down to labor, health care, etc. Good ideas guys!
Just like Native Americans and their hardships today, I think there are a lot of things going on that we as students don't really hear about. Something going on in the 20 or 21st century would be great because it leaves us a lot to work with. You guys already came up with some good ideas; I feel like the most difficult part at this point would be conveying those ideas in our final product.
I totally agree. I was going to say either that or something relating to the 21st century because it would be much more relevant to us and our classmates. There are still so many hardships and citizenship issues that women, Native Americans, and African Americans face today. I kind of like the idea of going with women's rights. Of course we would have to narrow it down to labor or health care or something but I think the 20th century was a huge time for women historically.
ReplyDeleteI think that both of you have a great idea! I definitely think narrowing our topic down to the 20th or 21st century is a smart route to go. For many reasons, like you mentioned before we would have a wide selection of media pieces we could use, as well as maybe including one example from anywhere in the past. Kayla is right, there are still so many hardships going on in the world today and I believe we can all easily decide on a topic involving any of the examples Kayla listed and we can then narrow it down to labor, health care, etc. Good ideas guys!
ReplyDeleteJust like Native Americans and their hardships today, I think there are a lot of things going on that we as students don't really hear about. Something going on in the 20 or 21st century would be great because it leaves us a lot to work with. You guys already came up with some good ideas; I feel like the most difficult part at this point would be conveying those ideas in our final product.
ReplyDelete