Monday, March 4, 2013

Living Newspaper Project


I think a really interesting topic for our group living newspaper would be to talk about the educational system in current time. This is a broad topic but I think it would be very easy to narrow down. I like this topic because it is an important issue today and very controversial. People argue if our educational systems in the United States are as up to par as other countries. This would be an easy topic to find numerous debates on and also personal documentaries. I like this topic because it relates to us as students and we would be able to put a lot of our input and decisions into the presentation. Also, I think it is important to have a topic that we have some knowledge of so it makes it easier to focus on the quality of the project.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a good idea because, like you said, we can relate so it seeing that we are students. Also, you hear the United States take a lot of criticism because our education systems have declined while other countries have risen and progressed leaving us at almost 17th or so worldwide in education. Addressing this would be very good and it could have multiple ways to narrow it down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this is a good idea! You made a great point on how broad the topic is, but we can easily narrow it down like you mentioned. I agree with you on the concept of how important this topic is in our country today. It would be a great topic to base our project on and we have plenty experience in this area and we can use this to our advantage.

    ReplyDelete